Monday, 18 April 2011

Step card by Julie

 

 

I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Julie at the Lili of the Valley Stand at Alexandra Palace last weekend.  When she got home she e-mailed me to ask if I would mind her having a go at the Side Step Swirl Card I had made,  of course I didn’t mind thats what our Samples are for to give you inspiration.  Anyway Julie has completed her card and sent me the link, Wow Julie it is just perfect, I thought you would all like a chance to see it.

 

julie

 

I am sure, like me you are impressed, if you would like to see more details of the card please click here to go to Julie post on her blog.

Thanks again dear for sharing this with us

Hugs Jacqui x

9 comments:

  1. great card ! I'm working now on step cards too ! great model !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card!
    Love the colors and all the fab details!!
    And your coloring is as always gorgeous!

    Hugs Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, It's a beauty.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS!!! Makes me want to make one :D
    Love n hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya sweetie
    the stepcard is so beautiful hun
    i just love how you put it all together
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! I am such a gingham and pink lover, this one just couldn't miss!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!