Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Oh so cute ..... blowing bubbles

Hi, oh I am just loving the fabulous animal release .... they are all so sweet and this little guy (or is it girl????) is simply adorable!!!!! 



You can get your own little heffalump from here .... every time I colour a new image I love it more than the last, it is so hard to just pick one favourite. I am also mad about these sentiment stamps - seriously, how clever being able to change the middle part of the sentiment ...... I just love this idea!!!



The flowers and pearls are from our lovely friends over at Wild Orchid Crafts - what would I do without my blooms!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening .... can't wait to see what gorgeous stamp is shared next

Marcea xxx

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, so sweet...
    Greetings Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little elephant! Beautiful card.

    Hugs
    Thea

    ReplyDelete