Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Love Grows Mini Canvas


Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to show you a mini canvas decorated with the gorgeous
'Love Grows' stamp from the love collection.
My first thought was to stamp directly onto the distressed canvas,
but this didn't work for me,
so I went and stamped/coloured the normal way onto paper,
cut out and added to the canvas with a glue sealant.
The sentiment was added in the same way
and I've finished it by adding some sticky gems and flowers in matching colours.


The current LotV challenge blog theme is Peach & Green,
you still have a couple of days to join in
and be in with a chance of winning some yummie goodies by
Wild Orchard Crafts.

Thanks for looking!!
Hugs,
Marlene x

15 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beautiful Marlene!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is absolutely stunning ~ very beautiful
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creation! Love the colours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sieht ganz toll aus,schöne Farben.
    LG Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful creation and the colours are gorgeous. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I love your mini canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi what a cool idea fantastic effect the possibilities are endless
    Off to look at mini canvases
    . Thanks Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a little work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marlene dear this is lovely, what a brilliant idea, thanks for making this I know how busy you must be,
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How absolutely adorable is this. Wow... I think a lot of people will be casing this. TFS, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks great, I have a few canvasses, you have put me in the mood to use them, I will give it a go when I finish my night shift week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!