Thursday, 21 April 2011

Lili of the Valley challenge

Hi there, a quick post to share the card I made for this week’s Lili of the Valley challenge.  Please do pop across and see the rest of the DT’s fab cards.  Hope to see you all joining in.


Not much to say on this card except I used my favourite image from the last Lili of the Valley release – Spring Swing.  I just totally love this little bunny.  I coloured the little daisies on the sentiment and popped a little rhinestone in the centres.



Card Recipe:
Pre-Cut and scored  Scallop Concertina card from Which Craft
Stamps: Spring Swing and Clear Additions Happy Circular Sentiments sheet
Paper from my box of scraps.
Embellies: Daffodils, Sweetheart Blossoms and rhinestones from Wild Orchid Crafts





  1. Hi Bev what a sweey card love the image and very apt for the weather we are having here and I love the way you have coloured it too
    Jacki xx

  2. Bev, this is adorable. Gorgeous layout.

  3. Fabulous card Bev!! Love the scalloped edges. ~jeni :)

  4. Hi Bev,
    Wonderfull creation with this scalloped card:)
    Very sweet and lovely colorations,and so adorable those
    Lili's,can't buy them in the Netherlands ouch that hurts ;)

    Wonderful Easter
    Sonja x

  5. What a cute and beautiful card! Love the edges!