Thursday, 14 April 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Birthday

Today is the day!!!  A whole bunch of you ever so patient peeps have been waiting for the Lili of the Valley Clear Additions launch on the website – well your wait is over, they are on the website today!!  I am sure when you see the range you will agree the wait will have been worth it.  They are the most useful stamps I’ve got and am constantly reaching for them.  So go fill ya boots girlies.

Whilst I was here thought I would quickly share my card for this week’s Lili of the Valley challenge, which is Birthdays

cupcake-bunny

 

 

Stamps: Bunny Balloon and Clear Additions circular sentiments

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

5 comments:

  1. What à great card. Everything is just right......

    I love it,

    Greetz marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super commence le scrapbooking !!! depuis 1 mois !! c'est magnifique vos creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!