Sunday, 3 April 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Today is Mothering Sunday here is the UK and all of us at Lili of the Valley would like to wish all those lovely hardworking Mums in blogland an extra special Day today.

 

I have a little Step card for you today to showcase lots of Lili of the Valley Stamps

 

sun1

 

I have used “Together Forever” Image and Sentiment  from The Romance Collection and The lovely Ribbon Stamp from The LOTV Additions Range, I have also used LOTV Additions Blossom corner on  the image my idea was to give the impression of the wing hanging from a Cherry/Apple Tree, think it looks quite good.

 

sun4

 

More information and details of how this card was made are on my blog  http://jacqui47.blogspot.com .

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Jacqui x

19 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Love it! Love it! Love it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely card, I would love to make one like that for my Mum, would you mind?

    Debbie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. So pretty and such detail. The apple blossom branch looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card hun. I just so love, what you´ve made here, it´s so gorgeous, and I´m sure any mum would just love to get such a gorgeous card on Mothers day, I sure knpow, I would. Stunning work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's really extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very beautiful

    Gr. Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card, it's so fun and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ein absoluter Traum, diese Treppenkarte!
    Ich bin ganz begeistert!

    Liebe Grüße
    Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous.... it's like a little garden!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I looked and looked again. This is breathtaking. Love your colors and beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is Stunning!!! and what a Gorgeous soft colour..I absolutely love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Изумительная открытка!!! Я в воторге!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! this is awesome!!!!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi This is the prettiest LOTV card I have ever seen. Every detail is stunning. This one should be published / award given.

    Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, wow, wow! Absolutely adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow what an amazing amount of work that has gone int this and such quality.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!