Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Good Morning All

Good morning hope you have all had a fabulous Easter Break with lots of Choccie and of course lots of time for crafting.  I thought I would share with you a card I made for A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge using “Its My Party” image.

 

princess1

 

This card is quite bright for me, but its good to change your style sometimes, if you would like to see more info on how the card was created please visit my Blog here.

 

Have a good day and don’t forget the  Lili of the Valley Challenge  this week, the theme is EASTER, a new challenge will be posted on Thursday.

Hugs

Jacqui xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow............i love her she reminds me of my daughter.........lol is that a party dress she has on!!? the colouring is fabulous background lovely too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!