Monday, 14 March 2011

Wild Orchid Challenge

lotv-sample-3

Hi there, today I have a card using one of the newly released Lili of the Valley images – Gift Wrapped.  Sooo sweet.  I have also used those gorgeous K & Co papers again, these are from the Wedding pack that will be on sale on the LOTV stand at forthcoming shows.  The sentiment is from the Clear Additions that will be on sale at the shows and on the website in April.

The image has been coloured with promarkers (love the blues and the yellows, so pretty and not at all bright and garish).  I deepened the shading with Prisma Pencils.

lotv-sample-3a

Have a great week.

huggles

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

7 comments:

  1. O my Bev this is absolutely fabulous!!
    Bleu and yellow is such good coloring together.

    Adorable this LOTV

    hugs
    Sonja x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Bev, those new images are gorgeous, and love the blue and yellow combo.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, I love the colors you've used.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Bev. Loving these images and your layout is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card using such beautiful colours. I really need to finish my baby's thank you cards so I can get back to cards - I've seen so many fantastic ideas whilst bloghopping, just need to start using them now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! And I have to thank you, you use so many pretty flowers from Wild Orchid I went to check out their web site and they had these heart shaped pearl buttons I'd been seeking for weeks for my daughter's wedding invitations. I am thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely cards you make such fantastic idea's you come up with, l'm really pleased i got to see your blog l'm now going to become a follower, i hope i can take some idea's from yours, l am in the middle of making a 60th Birthday card for a very good friend and your layouts have given me more idea's to use on mine.

    ReplyDelete