Friday, 18 March 2011

Umbrella Bunny

Happy Friday!  Here’s a card I made for thes Lili of the Valley challenge.  I am off to Harrogate in the morning for the GNPE show, demonstrating for Lili of the Valley along with the lovely Jacqui.  If you’re going and plan on getting the new Clear Additions stamps I would strongly recommend you stop at the LOTV stand first because I am sure there is going to be a stampede for them!  I have used one of the new Clear Additions stamps for the sentiment on this card.  LOVE these stamps soooo much.

I have use Umbrella Bunny and coloured it with Promarkers and Prisma Pencils.  I used Ice Grey 1,2,3 and Sunkissed Pink for the bunny, Sky Blue, Arctic Blue, Pastel Blue, Walnut and Ivory for the brolly.  I added some deeper shadows with a black pencil.

lotv-umbrella-bunny

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

10 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Bev! See you at Harrogate, hope that there will be some stamps left for me to buy on Sunday.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    this is such a cute image
    your card is superrrrrrrr
    love the colors
    have a great weekend hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one a lot.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Bev, love the colours and flowers, so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image & your card is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color combo. Card is adorable,Bev! Image is so cute!
    Maggi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image.. Oh! dear My wish list is now on the Loo roll :((

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous image, and I love the blue/brown colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Encantador este cartão, Bev!A imagem do coelhinho é linda demais!!!
    Abraço
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!