Thursday, 3 March 2011

Some New Additions

snpcats1a

had to share some exciting news with you from Lili of the Valley, I know how much most of you love the wonderful stamps they have been bringing us this last 18 months and behind the scenes Lisa and Laila have been working to bring you stamps  that will help to enhance the current range these are called “LOTV Additions”, like Corners, borders, tags, ribbons stamps, button stamps, labels and sentiments.  These are all clear stamps so they are easy to place on your work, a lot of work has also gone into choosing the best formula to use got the stamps as we all know how difficult some clear stamps can be to get great results with, well these have been road tested and are brilliant  not at all tacky, strong and perfect impression every time, now that's coming from me who had a real aversion to clear stamps.   These stamps will be launching at Harrogate on 19th March.

SPN3

As well as showing you a sneak peek of  “Lucky cats”, I have used A Ribbon Stamp, two tags and words from the new “LOTV Additions Range”, what do you think, I know for sure these are going to be a well used addition to my stamping arsenal ( now I wasn’t going to mention  Arsenal after the weekend).

I have used K&Co “Hopscotch Boy”  papers, and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I have used Copics to colour the image and the ribbon & bow, the brad is from The Hobby House.

SNP2

The colours used today are:
Cats: E53, E51, E50, Horseshoe: C5, C3,. C2, C1, C00, Grass YG23, I have also used Blue Grey and Light brown Polychromos Pencils. On the Ribbon & Bow stamp I have used YG95, YG93, YG91, E40

Just a little message from Lucy regarding the Colouring Masterclass  she has had a couple of phone calls today from people who said they had e-mailed her for the booking form and hadn’t heard back, we are really sorry when the post first went on the blogs we had got the wrong e-mail address for Lucy it was changed quite quickly to the correct address but if you are still waiting for a reply can you please ring or e-mail Lucy on lucy.mortlock@btinternet.com,  I am pleased to say places are filling up fast.

Thats it for me today
Hugs
Jacqui xxxx

11 comments:

  1. What a cute card. And how fabb with some new stuff added to the range.
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....can't wait to get my sticky, hot little hands on these!
    And that's a beautiful card....just puuuuurfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No!!!! and I will be going to Harrowgate on the 19th.... this could be an expensive show....lol
    Great new additions LOTV and what a Fabulous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, fab colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya sweetie
    this is such a cute card
    the image is ffabulous hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those additions are really lovely. Hope I can get myself some of them. :)

    The card is fantastic.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hun and what great news about the new stamps - all so exciting - can't wait to get my hands on some!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacqui this is absoluately gorgeous and can't wait for the new releases, i think the new additions range will be highly successful.

    k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacqui, Love your card. Gorgeous coloring. And the new stamp of LOTV is a cuty too.
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet little kitties! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new 'Additions' stamps sound fab - can't wait to see them (and of course I'm sure I'll need to buy them all, lol!!).
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete