Sunday, 6 March 2011

Sneak Peek – Spring Swing

Oooh not long now till these new animal stamps are on sale, just a few more sleeps girls.  Spring Swing, from the new release, is one of the stamps that I fell in love with straight away.

bunny-swing

 

The sentiment is one of the new clear stamps that are being released for the start of the Spring craft shows – I think they will be on sale at Harrogate and NEC and they are amazing. Visa alert …. they are fabulous and ALL are must haves!  The sentiment I have used here comes in a set, the circle sentiment with 9 accompanying messages that go in the centre, and with them being clear you get it all lined up perfect every time.  I am in love!!! There is also some distressed and grungy looking stamps that are going to work with so many images.  I have a card almost done that I will post this week using one of them.

huggles

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

9 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful spring card Bev, it made me smile on this rather gloomy Sunday morning.Delightful bunny stamp! I am looking forward to some better weather. The green and apricot colours you used are just perfect together, they are lovely papers you have used too. Have a great day!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee, spring is here!! Fabulous stamp love it. A really beautiful card and those papers made the sun come out lol.
    Have a great sunny day!

    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo, I just love all these spring cards!! This one is so lovely with that cute little bunny. HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour combo, and such an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one Bev, the image, colours, everything :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this is just a perfect spring card. The image, the colours, everything is just adorable. I cannot wait for the new stamps to be released.
    Hugs Laila

    http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so cute! I can't wait to see the new sentiments and I love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card I love Peachy colours, and isn't he just one cutie-pie, Can't wait to get to Harrowgate show to feast my eyes on these beauties :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute spring card and this is such an adorable image. Love the colour combo!

    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete