Tuesday, 29 March 2011

A QUICK GET WELL CARD

 

Ideas

I can see your brain cells working and wondering what this card is doing on the Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire Blog, I assure you it does belong here!!!

This is the quickest card I have ever made about 20 minutes in all, but I thought it was perfect to showcase one of the LOTV Additions Corner Stamps and New sentiments.  I don’t know about you but I think this stylish corner really adds the finishing touch to an otherwise very plain card. 

ideas2

I have punched around the edge of a 5.1/4” square of black card with Martha Stewart Round the Corner Punch and added pearls to the centre of each of the flowers and stick to front of a 5.1/2” sq Card Blank then stamped the corner stamp 4 times onto a square of white card added a Black Butterfly cut with a Marianne designs Butterfly Die and finally added the sentiment.

Hugs Jacqui x

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jacqui and wow you made it in just 20 minutes! Love the black and white layout and the butterfly is just perfect to showcase the corner stamps. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart stopping stunner of a card, Jacqui. I hope you don't mind me featuring it on PaperMood.com today ! :) X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi simply stunning corner stamps do finish it off. Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Stunning Jaqui and the corners and sentiment are super must haves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh now I need those big butterflies I was dithering over last week I got some of the new stamps but ran out of money for the rest lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. l love this card to simple and easy today as you say it only took a short time so this is an idea for anyone that needs to make a quick card, i have always like black on White or white on black you don't have to add any colour to get a nice looking card as this one goes to show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card in these colors.
    i like the edge puch very much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, was für eine phantastische Karte.
    Sieht sehr edel aus!

    Liebe Grüße
    Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card Jacqui.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!