Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Messy Messages ... New Spring Collection



Hi dear Lili of the Valley friends,

today I would like to show you another Lili of the Valley card of me and if you want to have a look to all the sweeties of the new spring collection, then hop over to the Lili of the Valley Website, because the new collection is again sooo lovely and cute :o)




I selected this time the image *Messy Messages*( isn´t it sweet as sugar?) and the color combo pink/grey.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for swinging by.

Hugs
Nixe-Moni

6 comments:

  1. love this image!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours here, I am not a "pink" girl but always think that pink goes so well with blacks/greys. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! The colours are fab and your colouring of that sweet image is perfect - I love the lace :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Moni,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card :o) Love the colour combo very very much. The whole thing is perfect.
    hugs Laila

    http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete