Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Just in Case

Just in case you hadn’t seen all of the new Animal Releases that went on sale this morning on the Lili of the Valley Website, I thought I would show you all the images that I  have coloured.
You will also be able to purchase  Sausage Snatcher and Puss in Boots as single stamps for the first Time.


Sprinkled with Sugar

001

Bunches of Love

002

Leap frog

003

Blowing Bubbles

004

Birthday Bumps

005

Gift Wrapped

006

Champion Ted

007a

Lucky Cats

008

Little Acorn

009


Teddy Bears Picnic


010a

Spring Swing

011

Mix and and Make it

012

Messy Messages

013

Toadstool for Two

014

Bunny Cupcakes

015

Cherry on Top

Ani3

Sentiments

image

Hope this has helped you to make your shopping list Winking smile
Hugs Jacqui

9 comments:

  1. These are just SOOOOO cute - as always with LOTV! I'm a big fan and love them in my charity cardmaking. Have something for you on my blog, hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo gorgeous - thanks for showing the images so beautifully coloured - makes them even more tempting!
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mice are my favourites, have ordered them and the recipes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so gorgeous! I want them all, but unfortunately my wallet doesn't allow me to but them. :(

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacqui, you have done a wonderful job of colouring all the images. I was quick off the mark this morning ordering at 9.15. I can't wait to take delivery of them - they are all super

    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS stamps!!! Thank you for making every collection special and unique. I love the versatility on all the images.
    Hugs,
    LIM

    PS: GORGEOUS coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Just go my stamps and I have never coloured animals/fur before so these are a super idea for inspiration !! Thank you so much Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!