Thursday, 10 March 2011

CUTE!! CUTE!! CUTE!!

Oh my goodness!!! Have you ever seen such cute little animal images as we see in the latest release at LOTV?!?! Every single one of them is absolutely precious and can be used for so many occasions and events!!!



This is the card I made for the LOTV Challenge this week and this little Gift Wrapped bunny is so delightful and fun to play with! Of course when you have a peek at ALL of them, you will say the same thing about every single one of them!

Sending big hugs your way....Jacque

8 comments:

  1. I have to agree Jacque - they are all perfectly adorable! And I will be stalking my postman until they arrive on the doormat, lol. This one is such a beauty, love how you have left the rabbit white. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love it! This new collection is adorable.I agree with you... they are perfect for any occasion.

    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous collection, and this card is just beautiful.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Шикарнейшая открытка!!! Такая нежная, светлая, теплая! ))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi This is gorgeous your ribbon and flowers are out of this world ! The postman has just been with my new LOTV stamps can't beleive they are here off to ink them up but which one to choose ? What lucky ladies we are ! Thanks for the inspiration Loving this blog and community Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! I love the flowers and soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card
    im waiting for my stamps to arrive could not resist them
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!