Monday, 7 March 2011

Bunches of Love


I've a Lili of the Valley sneak peek for you today. I have quite a few images coloured up but have been struggling with time to turn them into cards.

This one is called 'Bunches of Love', so adorable and absolutely perfect for either a birthday or Mother's Day.


I've made a step card and am rather partial to these at the moment and have a few more on their way!! The image is coloured with Copics and the pretty dp is some by Paper Adventures I've had for years. The flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts and I've cut the leaves with a Crealies die, the label is cut with a Spellbinders Fancy labels die and I've used seam binding for the ribbon. 


Here is the reverse of the card which I will decorate when I know where this card is going.


And finally a close up of the image.

Only two more days to wait until the 9th for these adorable image to be available.

Love
Heather xx

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty I adore it!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is totally adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Adorable image, gorgeous papers!
    Love it.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous....I love the colours and the image, which is so darn cute.I may attempt this fold,I really love it,AND...what else is happening on the 9th huh!!!I remember...lol...
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful - I must have a go at this shape! Love the papers and your colouring is gorgeous! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this card is so beautiful. Your colouring is amazing - the image is adorable, and I love your stepper layout and the papers and embellishments you've used.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is sooooo gorgeous!!


    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it! so beautifully designed and colored!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I would love to know how to make this kind of card! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi The way you have coloured these adorable bunnies is awe inspiring ! Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the image, colors, flowers, everything. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW... This is Beautiful!!! I love the Beautiful Colours you have used!!! Fantastic Colouring... And I fell in love with the cut out " Leaves" .... They are stunning..!!! Iove the card!

    ReplyDelete