Thursday, 17 March 2011

Blowing Bubbles

I just adore baby elephants and Blowing Bubbles has to be my favourite.   The papers are K & Co, from one of the packs that Lili of the Valley will be selling at upcoming shows.  The tags and sentiments are the new Clear Additions which will also be on sale at Harrogate and NEC before going on the website in April (if they can keep them in stock long enough – methinks these are going whizz straight into orbit lol)

lotv-sample-4

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

7 comments:

  1. Hello Bev, It's a realy sweet card and it's easy to like the image!
    Lovely colours, so soft.
    Have a great evening. Annacarin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just want to say I LOVE all the new images and cant wait to get some next week at the NEC!!
    I will be sure to put pics of any I make on my blog (I already have a link to LOTV of course!)

    Thanks for making such wonderful images for us to use. Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card! Can I ask where are these flowers from...I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute love how the little heart bubble is sneaking away :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour combination on this card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! the colours are Gorgeous and that image is such a winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - this is an absolutely adorable card. The image is to sooo sweet. Love it!! So glad I found your shop.

    With hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete