Friday, 4 March 2011

Blowing Bubbles full of LOVE!!!



Does a cuter little, sweet elephant exist??? I think not!!! AND the good news is that the days are clicking along and soon you will be able to get your inky fingies on the new releases!!! Remember Wednesday, March 9 is that magic date at LOTV!!

This little darling, used for my Friday Sketchers DT Sample Card, is colored with Copics and the bubbles have Glossy Accents. For additional info on my card you can find it HERE.

Counting the days down with HUGS!!!! Jacque

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely and nice card. The colours are great, and the stamp is also ! Nice weekend. Hugs Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui, an adorable card.
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely image! - I love your cards, Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this elephant stamp, I will have to have it when they are released on Wednesday! I could do with selling some cards to pay for it (and probably one or 2 others I've seen previewed on here!) but with a 10 week old baby I'm not getting much chance to do anything - and I've still got 40 christening invitations to make as well as 30 odd thank you cards for all the presents he's received!!

    ReplyDelete