Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Another Toadstool for Two

Well, here is another look at Toadstools for Two coming out on March 9th!  What  a sweet bunny couple!

Now I know you are all thinking "how bright can a card get?" but hey Spring is around the corner and I love this color combo. haha!


Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Toadstool For Two - Lili of the Valley
Inks:  Copics on Super Smooth Card from LOTV
Paper:  Girls Paperie
Embellies:  Wild Orchid Crafts Roses and rhinestones, Magnolia Doohickey Doily Flower and Leaf

Thanks for checking out the Ideas To Inspire Blog today!  

Hugs, Dena

7 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet ;)Beautiful card. X Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, I love everything about it and the colours are just perfect.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fab card. I love the bright colors Dena, it's great for a spring card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Dena!! Such a cute image, and lovely bright spring colours.
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww...I loved it!!!Simply enchanting!!!
    Hug
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww, this is too cute. One of my fave combos, and this image is just the cutest. Officially now on my wishlist ;O)
    Hugs Laila

    http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete