Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Another sneak peek and colouring class news

Last day of sneak peeks, the new stamps including the new Additions Clear Stamps go on sale in the morning and they are so going to fly.  Jacqui did a fabulous card yesterday using the vintagey postcard stamp. 

I’ve used Lucky Cats and also the heart (which is one of the Additions stamps) for the sentiment.  The sparkly corners from the new Corners sets.  I stamped the corners with pale pink ink then applied Glamour Dust with a Quickie Glue pen, love the subtlety of it.

lotv-good-luck1

 

Now for the Colouring Masterclass news.  We’re full!  Yep all the places have been booked for the Saturday and we have ladies coming from afar as Israel, the USA and Northern Ireland!!!   We are already on a waitlist now and have quite a few  more people interested so we are considering running a second class on the Sunday.  If you fancy spending a crafty day colouring with Jacqui and I then you can get the details here.

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh , look at all the ickle kitties! I absolutely LOVE this Bev, such a stunner, wow. I can't find the right words! Wish I could join you on your Masterclass but it is not to be, this time. Hope you have a fabulous time. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so cute!!!!!! Adorable!!!!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love the colours you've used.These images are gorgeous, can't wait until they are released tomorrow.Have a good day.Take care.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Oh I wish I was going to the class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I really like this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! Just love it! hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete