Wednesday, 23 February 2011

A Toadstool for Two Sneak Peek


Here is one of the new Lili of the Valley images which are due for release on the 9th March, which just happens to be my birthday, purely co-incidental I'm sure!!!
This one is called 'Toadstool for Two', isn't this SO cute ....... I love mushrooms and toadstools I think there is something 'magical about them so I couldn't resist colouring this one up first!!


The image is coloured with Copics and I used papers from Nitwits, The flower, leaves and borders are Crealie dies and the sentiment circle cut from a Nellie's multi frame die.

Here is a close up of the adorable image and there are plenty more I can't wait to 'play' with!!

Heather xx

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card and a the image is a cutie.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, oh wow, what a lovely stamp I WANT IT ! ! ! Beautiful card too.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame they won't be out for the Make It show that we are going to on Saturday at Farnborough. I will be spending ALL my pennies at the Lili stand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is really adorable, wooww, I love it. And the colours are great too. Hugs Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!!
    lovely stamp!
    greetings, mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable, coloured to perfection and I NEED...!!! this stamp.I love mushrooms too,they are so magical...
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, soooo sweet! I definitely have to get this stamp when it comes out. I love the flower and leaves with all that lovely layering! Great choice of papers too. What's the name of this Nitwitt collection? Hugs, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image, I can see that one going on my shopping list very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Such a sweet loving stamp they are all so gorgeous . Love the toadstool so brightly coloured !! Thanks for the sneak peak . Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how cute! I love the colors and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete