Saturday, 26 February 2011

Spring Swing

Here's another look at "Spring Swing", one of the new releases coming out March 9th from Lili of the Valley

I colored this image on the smooth card from Lili of the Valley that you can find HERE, with copics.  Love that paper!  The design paper is My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary.  I cut the little fence with my cricut from the Paper Dolls cartridge and the grass is from my Plantin cartridge.  All my flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts along with the gorgeous 25mm organza ribbon. 

Awe! I love this bunny with his fluffy tail!


Stay tuned to this site for more sneak peeks from the Design Team! There are still more super cute images coming out!

Thank you for visiting Ideas to Inspire!

Hugs, Dena


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Adorable image and fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    this is such a cutiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    the card is gorgeous
    the fluffy tail is super
    have a great weekend sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp, and lovely card, so adorable, wowww. Hugs Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is so pretty, love the pom pom on his bum he he.. its super cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice paper as well as the sweet image
    have a nice week ends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dena,
    what a gorgeous card, so pretty!!!
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I already said it on your blog, Dena, but I have to tell you again. This is so pretty! I love the image and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!