Friday, 25 February 2011

Sneak Peek of Bunches of Love

Oh My Goodness!! How cute are these new stamps which will be released at LOTV on March 9?!?! They are all so precious and can be used for so many occasions and events!



There are bears and kittens and mice and bunnies, too in this new release and I know you will want all of them!!! The image that I used is Bunches of Love!!! Be sure to check back here often over the next several days and I'm sure you will love what you see!!

Sending hugs your way...Jacque

7 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the colors and cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Cute,Cute,Cute!!!Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute!! Love the lace edging around the darling image. Great coloring as always and a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, so many lovely new stamps coming, I love them all. Going to the Make it show tomorrow, first stop LoTV stand ! Roll on 9th March for the new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is a gorgeous one.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colours and fab image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear Jacque...a more wonderful card!!!really I loved it!!!
    Hugs
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!