Thursday, 24 February 2011

Sneak Peek. Mice are Nice...Cherries on Top

Are you all getting excited about all the wonderful new stamps coming out next month? I know I was doing the happy happy dance when I saw these sweet mice in the kitchen. They're busy making cherry topped cupcakes for the big birthday party, lol!


Coloring was easy with my colored pencils, and a Copic or two.

Papers are from Memory Box 'Brioche' collection. For a more detailed supply list visit my blog.

Keep checking back here every day for more sneak peeks from the rest of the design team. They will knock your socks off!
Have a great day!

~~Katarina

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... I can't wait for the new release. This card is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just such a fun image, thanks for sharing a fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little cuties,wonder how many ladies are standing on their chairs...lol..I love them.
    awesome colours you have used, perfect,
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling! Wonderful image and wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little mouses! Adorable.

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Какие прелестные мышки!!! Открытка - просто чудо!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my oh my oh my
    this is such a cute image sweetie
    your card is amazing
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a fab image! Can't wait to see them all!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card. The sweet mice are realy cute.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love the new images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great stamp, i'm in love !

    ReplyDelete