Sunday, 27 February 2011

Mice are Nice-- Icing Sugar

Hello again! I've got another Mice are Nice card to show you all, this one is called 'Icing Sugar'. It will be available in the store March 9th. There are also two recipe card stamps that go perfectly with the Mice are Nice stamps, one I used on the card I posted several days ago here; there is also a Friendship recipe in the set, but I didn't leave myself enough room to use on this card. I can always add it to the inside if I decide to send it. 


Once again, I colored the image with my colored pencils, blended with Odorless Mineral spirits. I added some Stardust Stickles over the sprinkled sugar for a little glimmer.


The papers are from October Afternoon's 'Thrift Shop' collection.

I hope you're enjoying all the peeks at the new stamps, as usual LOTV have outdone themselves with this new release! Hang in there, they'll be available before you know it, lol!

Thanks for visiting!

-Katarina

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely,gorgeous image fab colouring.I can`t wait for the release of these new stamps they all look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card - such a sweet image, those mice are just total cuties!! Your colouring is perfect and I love the big red bow!!

    Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous hun, brilliant! Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card. I love that image a lot too.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! I just love these cute little critters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should have been called "M-ice-in Sugar!" Tiz gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how lovely. Thanks for sharing.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Great stamnp and so much fun to colour love your design. Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!!! I love the new image and your coloring is beautiful like always, Katarina!

    ReplyDelete