Thursday, 17 February 2011

It's My Party!!


I thought I'd try something a little different and use this Lili of the Valley adorable image It's my Party with the Clean and Simple style.
I'm actually quite  pleased with the way it turned out and wasn't itching as usual to add any embellishments.


I felt the image needed dramatic colours if it were to 'stand alone' so I
 coloured her with Copics, R00, R20, 22, 27 & 29 for the red elements and the C1 ,2, 4, 5 & 100 for the black.

I embossed around the image with Spellbinders labels and inked the edges with a combination of Weathered Wood and Black Soot distress inks.



I finished by glittering her tiara and present ribbons with silver Stickles.

13 comments:

  1. Just brilliant - I love it ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    i like the simple card!
    Greets Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!!!!!!
    looks amazing hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the simplicity of it.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very understated look, but startlingly beautiful.Love it.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is fab I have this image and really love her but I love the sentiment you used very apt for the image
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. das sieht ja klasse aus, die farben sind sehr schön
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning card.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous - you're right embellishments would have spoilt it.
    Love your choice of rich colours and the way you embossed.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Colours are just so modern goes with her attitude and the sentiment is perfect reminds me of my teenage daughter lol Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic amazing card with brilliant colouring. I'm just starting with PM's and need to find how out you did this!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete