Friday, 25 February 2011

Good Luck

Claudia_Rosa_Good Luck_3

This image “Lucky Cats” i used was one of those i spoke the other day about, which are so cute but really kind of fast to color in. I have colored the kittens in some browns, brown-red and the E41 color sections just to make them stand out a bit more against the rather white background. The background is colored with Prisma pencil “slate grey”. The horseshoe is colored with N colors with Copics.

Claudia_Rosa_Good Luck_1

Stamps: new Spring 2011 Lili of the Valley image “Lucky Cats

Claudia_Rosa_Good Luck_2

Hugs  Claudi

11 comments:

  1. WOW how cute is this image.Coloured beautifully.Can`t wait for them all to come out,not long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawww just adorable! This one's definitely on my shopping list! :) And sooo beautifully coloured too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Какая прелесть!!! Очень веселая, яркая открытка!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, the stamps just get better and better - this is just adorable and I am adding it to my list on purchases to come !

    love the card too - it's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so beautiful! Love the image and you have coloured her absolutely perfect! Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claudia this is stunning and I sooooooo need this stamp!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh Kitties thats it I am definately buying this one. I think they will be a challenge to colour as I have never coloured fur before. Thanks for the peak and your design is great !! Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm enchanted!!!...so gorgeaus!!!I loved!!!
    Hugs
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!