Tuesday, 8 February 2011

A different take on a step card Template for you

Use for CCTa

I have a different shaped card for you today and I have included a little Template although it is not to size.  
CCT4 
The card is a different take on a Step Card, sorry the photo is a bit blurred, The image is of course from Lili of the Valley  its called “New Hat”
CCT9
This great Stamp is by Inkadinkado also available from Dies to Die For
CCT7 
I have forgotten to take a note of the Copics I used so sorry,

CCT8
Here is a side view of the card.

Now here is the template for you

CCT1
Start with White card 12” x 8”  and mark and score at 1”, 2”, 6” and 7” along both sides, measure 1.1/2” in from each side and draw a line from the 1” to 7” mark as shown, with a sharp craft knife and steel ruler cut down this line, now following the broken lines on photo score at 1”, 2” 7” and 6” marks as shown.

CCT2 
Fold along scored lines and your card should end up looking like the above photo.

CCT3
Side view.

If you have any queries just e-mail me, and please let me see your cards if you use this template.

To find out more details on the materials used for this card please visit my Blog
Hugs
Jacqui x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card just love the shape.Thanks for the template and instructions.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, gorgeous colouring and such beautiful detail, thank you for the template and instructions. Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details!!!
    Thanks for the template and instructions!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.... What more do I need to say:-)
    Groetjes Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this template! :)))

    and the card is very very cute!
    ciao ciao
    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card this is.

    I've got a template for this card, found it a little while ago, but never used it myself. Now I've seen your card I know I'm going to use it soon. Don't know where I found the template to be honest, I do know that it's not at size either.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. WWOOOWWW Jacqui ! I love it, thank you very much for the template, i'll try it as soon as I have a few minutes.

    Hugs,
    Lyse

    ReplyDelete