Friday, 4 March 2011

Creative Colouring Day 21st May




“Do you want to master your marker pens and create beautiful cards just like our talented Design Team? Whether you are a complete beginner or if you would just like to brush up on your colouring skills, we are offering you the chance to join an intensive day course run by Lili of the Valley's top designers to help you master the art of colouring images with marker pens for card-making and scrapbooking.

The aim of this LOTV Creative Colouring Day is to give you a comprehensive and intensive insight into Colouring with Copic and Promarkers with Tutors Jacqui Dennis and Bev Rochester so by the time you leave you'll be confident that you will be able to tackle and colour any image and be pleased with the results.
The course which will be held on Saturday 21st May will cost £100 per person and includes two 3 hour sessions, as well as lunch and refreshments at the Ashford International Hotel, Ashford, Kent, UK. The event will start at 10am and finish at 5.30pm. The course is limited to 40 places. You will also be able to buy Lili of the Valley Stamps and products whilst you are there.

The beautiful Ashford International 5 Star Hotel in Kent (UK) is within easy reach of Ashford International Station with its fast Train Link from St Pancras (47 mins), it is also just off the M20 motorway.  And if this is successful we are looking at repeating the class in the North.

To book your place, please click here to email lucy.mortlock@btinternet.com . She will send you a booking form which you simply need to fill in and send back to us with a £50 deposit. Once your place is booked, we will then contact you with more information about the course, the hotel and transport details and a small shopping list of items you need to bring with you. The Balance of £50 will be payable by 1st April 2011.”

Just a little note for our friends in France and Belgium  The Eurostar Train Stops at Ashford International Station (Which is very close to the hotel), but I understand although it stops Friday evening there is no train on Saturday but there is a direct link to the Eurostar Terminal at St Pancras (47mins away) for all Eurostar trains , so we will be at the most only 3 hours from you, we would love to welcome some of our European Cousins.

20 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds good :-) I have just sent Lucy an email so fingers crossed I get a place.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you any plans to come further north, Liverpool/Manchester? I'd love to try this out but couldn't travel that far in one day. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting. But where it is? You don't even mention the country! For example I don't know where the Ashford International Hotel is, but I don't think it's here in Finland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you add the date please???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea the Date is on the header but it is the 21st May.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sinihilkka Ashford Kent is in the United Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel, if this one is successful we are looking to repeat the class in the North

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds FAB!! I've emailed Lucy :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can we have a class in Scotland sometime pleeez
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi guys, I have also commented on Bev's blog, but will you have a class near Bristol or Leicester, if so I would rather either of these. I have my form so please let me know so I can decide wot to do.

    Many thanks,

    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn, wish I lived in the UK... I'd be THERE. Sharon (South Africa)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow sounds great, I hope to be able to come.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please can you do one in the Dorset area too.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh thanks Bev, that would be something I'd love to come to - will watch this space avidly, lol, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im another Hazel who would love one up north, im just outside of manchester.

    ReplyDelete
  16. For now we are only planning on Kent and if this one is successful we will look at running one in the norty so sorry Saxo Stamper, no plans for Dorset

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, that's great for the Eurostar, but I checked on their website and I found a train from Brussel to Ashford on the 21st, but in the afternoon, and no train back ...
    And if I mentionned that I'll leave Brussel on the 20th and come back on the 21st, same thing, I can arrive around 18.00 on Friday night, but no train back on the Saturday :-(
    So, that'll be a no go for me...

    ReplyDelete
  18. heres another Scot who would love to attend , but a bit too far for me ,... would travel so maybe Newcastle liverpool manchester Leeds .. am keeping my fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I would love to come but I live in South Africa, need all the help I can get, on which to buy Copics or Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete