Thursday, 10 February 2011

A Card For Mom’s

Hello ladies… today i made a card using one of my cute Lili of the Valley images. This one is called “New Hat”There are so many sentiments that would work with this image.. of course i liked “Hello! Gorgeous” a lot but for some reason she made me grin and reminded me when my kids are in all my stuff and having a blast and i think.. OMG.. i have to clean this all up and i have to be at a place in just a few minutes. What can you say lol they are having fun :-)


Claudia_Rosa_dess up_3


Stamp: Lili of the ValleyNew Hat” 

For more information about the card please come and visit me on my personal space at
Pretty Pressings.
Thank you,

Claudia

   

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous card, nice colours, it's great :)
    Grts, Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Claudia, love those bright colors and the image hmmmmmm, super.
    Love, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and the sentiment is great.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I love the sentiment you chose. I love this image. I love the card. I love the design. I love that lace!! I guess you can say I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful, beautiful card - just perfect

    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely-lovely-lovely image and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours - an inspiration for when I use that image. You have created a stunning card!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete