Friday, 25 February 2011

Blowing Bubbles sneak peek!!

I have another of the soon to be released sneak peeks for you today. This cute little elephant is called 'Blowing Bubbles' and a sheer delight to colour - actually they all are!!


I coloured this little cutie with Copic and then tore a post-it note to roughly cloud shaped and used Faded Jeans distress ink to sponge in a sky with clouds. The papers are Pink Petticoat and I used a Tim Holtz border die to cut the 'frame' - positive at the bottom, negative at the top. The red flower is cut with a Marianne creatable and the sentiment is Lili of the Valley also. Everything else is from my stash.
Visit my fellow DT's or here at the Inspiration blog for more Sneak peeks of the adorable images to be released 9th March.

hugs Heather xx

4 comments:

  1. Heather this is beautiful hun, love how you have achieved the cloudy sky, that elephant is defo on my wish list.. he is too cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I love elephants and this is a real cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!