Monday, 31 January 2011

A Valentines Box

 

I have just realised how long it is since I posted on here so thought I would share with you this little 4 Drawer Box card I made as my DT card for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge ,

 

020

 

I have used my favourite release from the new Lili of the Valley Romance collection, well its my favourite today, I love them all and my favourite changes with the days!!!.

 

I have filled all 4 drawers with some delicious Jelly Hearts from Marks and Spencer. 

 

If you would like to find out more about the Valentines Box pop over to my website.

 

Thanks for looking

Jacqui x

17 comments:

  1. Only one word for this box - Stunning.
    I love it!
    hugs
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really wonderfull work - bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! It's very very sweet... :-)))
    A great idea!

    ciao
    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo bautifull and very sweet!!!

    Greetings Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous gorgeous creation hun. saw those little heart sweets yesterday at marks, was so tempted to pick some up .. but had grumpy draws with me.. lol.. he thinks i am mad.. i keep looking at stuff to buy that i can alter or use with my cards and stuff.. hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jacqui, This is so precious!!!

    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this beautifull and very sweet!
    Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous and sweed box!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunningly beautiful. I am in awe at some of the entries in the challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. che meraviglia, è così romantico adoro i colori ciao rosa.kreattiva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jacqui, love this box, all the details, gorgeous!! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jacqui, this is absolutely awesome! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning and so cute a great gift x

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is totally adorable, lovely image and gorgeous papers.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete