Friday, 28 January 2011

Together Forever

I'd like to share another of my favourite images with you (they're all my favourites!!) This one is 'Together Forever' from the new Love Grows collection.



The image is coloured in my usual Copics and I've added grass under their feet, I hate the thought of them falling on hard ground. The papers are an old, old download from Shabby Princess called Signature collection. I've used a Sizzix die to cut the leaves, the flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and the ribbons from my stash. I cut a tag for one of the new Inspirational sentiments and used some cluster pearls to decorate it.


Thanks so much for stopping by



13 comments:

  1. so,sooo pretty! Love that image <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather this is just wonderful, your colouring is amazing !

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Your colouring really is amazing!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, wonderful card ! great image
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Heather, these little lovers are adorable. Such a sweet image and your coloring is amazing.
    Just a wonderful card. Thanks so much for sharing you talent.

    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so nice! wonderful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous!!! Had to go buy this image (and a few more). Love these images ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little lovers! Your coloring is very impressive!
    Custom Patches

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeouus I love the colors
    Harma

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card, lovely colours used.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!