Friday, 7 January 2011

Sneak Peeks

I have been very naughty and not posted any of the sneak peeks that I have made for ages.   So here’s a few that I have done.  Not long to wait now, the stamps go on sale on Tuesday 11th January.  AND …….  Keep an eye out on the Shop DT’s blogs as there will be lots of yummy candy up for grabs soon!!!!

First up is Love Grows, the sentiment accompanies the image, so you get two stamps for the price of one!

lotv-love-grows4

Next up is Love is in the Little things, this stamp also has an accompanying sentiment

lotv-love-is4

Love this image – Times to Treasure (again with an accompanying sentiment which I forgot to use!)

lotv-valentine

Birthday Fairy – too cute for words. 

lotv-birthday-fairy-3

Dandelion Clock

lotv-dandelion-clock2

My all time favourite image EVER!!!! – Together Forever with that fab sentiment

lotv-together-forever-1

Sorry to bombard you with them all at once.  All the cards are on my blog along with the details and products used.

hugs

Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

14 comments:

  1. All GORGEOUS
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Very inspiring!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Bev, that is quite a collection!! Sooo pretty, but obviously you haven't read my comment yet, you were not supposed to show me anymore of those wonderful new stamps, it's not fair!! LOL Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Gorgeous cards, adorable images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, these images are FANTASTIC! I love them all! And the cards are just amazing. Thanks for inspiring, now I really feel I gotta get some of these images ;)

    Lots of love, Randi WS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    very great cards!!!!! compliments
    Greets

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is not too much cards - are soooooo fantastic and great !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look Fab! Can't wait for them to be released!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always BEv yip I'm drooling again lol.

    Thanks for sharing

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww wow such beautiful cards, love them all, so gorgeous and lovely. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all totally gorgeous cards.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely job. Your sketches and colors are to-die-for!

    ReplyDelete