Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Release Day - Together Forever

Finally the the day for the new release at Lili of the Valley is here :)
We sure hope you're gonna love all the new stamps as much as we do!

Some of the DT fairies may be posting their beautiful creations with the new stamps,
here at the Ideas to Inspire blog or in their personal blogs during the day, so be sure not to miss those :)
And don't forget - run to the LOTV store, to buy your new stamps!!!

Here's a card I've made using the georgeously cute image and sentiment "Together Forever",
in the colours of pink and lime :)
Aren't these sweet friends just adorable??






Size: 15 x 15 cm
Ink: Adirondack - Pitch Black, Distress Ink - Shabby Shutters.
Stamps: Lili of the Valley - Together Forever (image & sentiment).
Colouring: Letraset - Promarkers.
Papers: Memory Box - Jubilee & Gossamer Collections, Bazzill - green & vanilla cardstock, Letraset - Cartridge Hevyweight Paper 270g.
Tools: Spellbinders - Nesting Classic Rectangle & Label, Martha Stewart - Royal Butterfly punch, EK Success - leaf punch and label punch.
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts - Wild Rose 25 mm, Cherry Blossoms, Open Paper Roses 10 mm & 15 mm, Gypsophilias, Self Adhesive Pearls & Pearl Hearts, Ranger - Stickles "Star Dust", Kuttut - lace.
Remeber to also check out the LOTV Comany DT's blogs today, to see if you're one of the winners of our release candies :)
Thanks for stopping by - have a lovely day!

16 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the colours too. I stayed up last night to get the stamps and managed finally in just over the hour. Can't wait. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, but very disappointed with the LotV website. Very big fan of LotV, and last time I missed out on one of the sets as they only went online at 9am after i left for work and had sold out by the time I got home. This time I read they go on sale at midnight so have deliberately stayed behind and missed my normal train to work so i can order, but at 8:30am the site doesn't seem to be working and I am just getting the site "hanging" or an error message when i try to buy. After all the hype I'm very disappointed and hope LotV will sort this out soon (though it probably means I will miss out again - gotta go to work now :-( )
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a gorgeous card. I've been over to the shop about half an hour ago & ordered all the Molly Harrison ones they are all soooo beautiful. I tried at midnight but it kept asking me for a password but not to worry cus I have them now. Thank you so much

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I managed to order at around 6 am - seems everyone was still in bed! Can't wait for them to arrive...
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful Lena!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also tried after midnight last night and got the same message as Vicky, wanting a password. But as soon as I got up this morning, I managed to get my order in with no problems. Just have to wait for the postie now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really beautiful card. Love the colours and papers. Cute image.Donna
    Ordered some new stamps this morning but kept asking for a password and username, so just kept on trying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. REally nice stamps, and a very nice catd.
    I wos on the shop but when i wanted checkout with my ordered images it blocks oll, and than came out an error and now i can't enter in the shop site.:-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and such fab stamps you have released I have bought two and the squares as I can't but them all much as I'd like to. Just need to wait on the post system now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, am loving all these new releases
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the easel card. The coloring is wonderful.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card! Love the little characters. The colours are so fresh and perfect for spring!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, what is this lovely ! great job,
    lovely coloring,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Found this blog via Jacque !
    I love the cards and the stamps of course !
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ochhhhh ik kijk mijn ogen hier uit, wat gewldig mooi zeg,...ga snel verder genieten hoor...

    Warme groetjes,
    Anita.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!