Saturday, 22 January 2011

Mum ~ I love you


Claudia_Rosa_Mum_I_Love_You_2

Hello Lili of the Valley fans, thank you for taking some time to visit our Inspiration Site.
Today i would love to show you something using Teddy with “mum” balloons from an older Lili of the Valley stamp release.
I liked the idea to use this stamp for a Valentines card or for Mothers Day. The “I love you” part could easily be created with the computer as well.
 

Claudia_Rosa_Mum_I_Love_You_1
Stamps: Lili of the Valley Teddy “Mum
Papers: My Minds Eye
Embellishments: Stickles, Taffeta (tangerine by Stamping up), crochet lace from stash, Flowers, brads (Recollection)
Copics: YR 0000 / 18/ 12/ E50/ 31/ 34/93/ 95/ 33/ Y35/ YG 21/ 03/ R81/ 83/ 85/0

Thank you, my name is Claudia and you can find me on my personal blog Pretty Pressings on a daily basis with new cute card creations.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card!!!

    I have seen your personal blog too, and I like it much!

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card...Just Stunning.

    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, so cute and those papers are lush too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Colours!!! Fantasic Colouring!... Adorable Stamp! Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING coloring Claudia. Gorgeous colors and details. As usual OUTSTANDING!
    Hugs,

    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!