Monday, 10 January 2011

Just a few hours to go

Morning everyone well just a few hours to go until the Little Fairis and Love and Romance Collections are released, set your clock for Midnight tonight.

 

The Dt have been getting queries as to what paper they use for their Copics colouring whilst you are on the Lili of the Valley website take a look at the Super Smooth cardstock it is just the perfect paper medium for Copics and Promarkers.

 

Its the last chance for Sneak Peeks today so I thought I would show you a selection our Awesome Design Team have been making.

 

Moni –using Pom Pom Fairy

 

image

 

Marlene – using Birthday Fairy

 

image

 

Heather – using IDo

 

image

 

Kathy – using Time to Treasure

 

image

 

Lena Katrine – Using Dandelion Clock

 

image

 

Dena – using Bubble Bath

 

image

 

Bev -  Love Grows

 

image

 

Dawny P – Molly Harrisons Fairy Gwenn

 

image

 

Claudia Rosa – using Birthday Fairy

 

image

 

Jacque – using Love is in the Little Things

 

image

 

Jacqui – Molly Harrison Autumn Calling

 

image

18 comments:

  1. this is enjoying again....they are all fabulous!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning dt work gals!! My alarm has been set for a very long time, counting down the hours rofl! Can't wait to get my hands on these! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful cards!
    Greetings Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Absolutely amazing cards!
    Can't wait until........

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all just gorgeous.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Absolutely amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant wait..all the DT cards are stunning..roll on midnight!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous creations, I can't wait for midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOT(V)S of inspiration from your amazing creations, thank you for sharing! Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to order some of those gorgeous stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    I think the shop is down, due to so many people trying to buy the lastest stamps. Can't get through and if I do I seem to need a password???? Maybe the wrong link added? I don't know what is happening.
    I'll try again tomorrow..(if there are any left
    :( )
    Thanks for helping out!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!
    I'm from Brazil.
    I'm a new follower of your blog.
    I'm follower the Jacque's blog.
    I loved all the cards...wonderful!!!
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these are all so beautiful! Works of art every one! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow fabulous array of cards.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just ordered 4 stamps from the brand new collection and 3 older ones, they are all so gorgious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!