Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Gwen by Molly Harrison

Hi everyone, today I wanted to show you a creation with the beautiful Molly Harrison Fairies.
All 7 of these cuties are so very magical and the Inspirational Sentiments go so well with them.

I have used Gwen to adorn my card, she is coloured with Copics 
BG10, 11, 72, B60, 93, 95, E00, 11, G12, 21, 24 
Then added some H2O shimmer paints to add that extra sparkle.

***
Don't forget there will be a new challenge over at the
Lili of the Valley challenge blog tomorrow..
Hope to see you all there :)

Hugs, Marlene x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colour you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow just adore faires,this is just stunning,my fav colurs too hugs cheyrl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours. A really beautiful card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, what a beautiful card you have make, he is so cute.

    greets Lia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, dear, I love the colors you've used :))
    Lovely work!!

    Hugs,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete