Friday, 21 January 2011

Dandelion Clock

Here is a card I'd like to show you using one of the new Little Fairies, this one is Dandelion Clock. I was about to say she's my favourite, but I say that each time I colour any one of them, they are also so adorable.


The image - Little Fairies, Dandelion Clock is coloured with Copcis,  the papers are
an old  digi and of unknown origin.
I've used two dies Spellbinders large octagons and a  Crealies leaves die
The stamp around the image is Crealies a small flower head and the border and corner a cut with a Carlacraft Punch  - Macaron
I handmade the flowers using mulberry paper, the EK Success Retro flower punches then dyed/spritzed them with a mixture of water, distress ink and perfect pearls

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with lot's of time for crafting!!

HEATHER XX

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours and so many deets, I love it. I will have to ink up my stamp and see what I can creat. Thanx for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautifull :-))
    Greetings from Slovenija, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card. Love the blue theme and layout. Gorgeous image. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev,such a pretty card and i know what you mean about the images so very had to pick a fave!
    love the punches
    hugs
    suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah...so cute!!!Love the blue!!!
    Hugs
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique & beautiful card! I love the colors and the coloring of the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!