Monday, 17 January 2011

Customer Cards – Shirley (Squirrel)

I am so sorry, I got a few customer cards before Christmas but when my computer went down I lost a lot of stuff.  Managed to get some of it back so this week I will be posting customer cards each day.  If you submitted cards and they are not up on the blog here by the weekend please can you resend the card, it will have been lost somewhere in the innards of my wrecked computer.

First up this week is this darling little card by Shirley (Squirrel’s World).  Gotta love this little Party Pup 

shirley

Back tomorrow with the next contribution from our uber talented customers!

hugs

Bev x

2 comments:

  1. Go the bird! thehehee!! Great card from Squirrel! happy new year Bev! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card!
    I love it! Yesterday I received my new 20 stamps and they are gorgeous!!! The new Valentine collection is adorable!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!