Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Sneak Peek...Dandelion Clock

Here is an Easel Card Calendar that I have created using one of the new release coming in January. The image is called Dandelion Clock, and  I have coloured her with Copics and added some chalk ink to soften the background.
 And from the side...
These new images are amazing and I just know how much you are all going to love them. Some of them even come with sentiments. From 2011 there is going to be a small increase in the price of these stamps from £3.75 to £4 each, although I think you will all agree this still offers amazing value for such gorgeous images.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to come back tomorrow to see another sneak peek...
~Caroline (Caz)~

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Love the colour combo
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the grey tones. Adorable image, gonna have to keep my eye out for that one. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my sweetie
    this card is gorgeous
    i just love this color combo
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pomysł na kalendarz:-)
    Pozdrawiam Jola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I see another one I'll be adding to my collection...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and a lovely theme. H x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the colours and this new image is adorable. Donna

    ReplyDelete