Friday, 17 December 2010

Sneak Peek... 'I Do'

Hello everyone, I've got a peek at one of the new stamps coming out in January called ' I Do'. I don't have a single wedding stamp, so when I saw this one, I nearly melted. How darling is this little couple?! 
I wanted a simple and elegant card to frame this beautiful image. I colored them with Copics, and added a tiny bit of glitter along the edges of her veil. 


I thought about using one of those glamorous Prima pearl flourishes to adorn the card, but I didn't have a plain white one. So I created my own by embossing a flourish stamp and tracing it with a white Viva Pearl pen. I added a few tiny rhinestones for a little more sparkle.


Thanks for stopping by, keep checking back for more peeks at the new stamps next week!

~Katarina~

Stamps: Lili of the Valley, Inkadinkado flourishes
Ink: Memento, Versamark
Paper: Heavenly White, Memory Box
Tools & Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities/Lacy circles/Labels 17, Papertrey Ink satin ribbon, pearl brad, Glamour Dust, Quickie glue pen, Viva Decor Pearl pen, rhinestones, Copics, EK Success edge punch, white embossing powder

18 comments:

  1. awww so so cute! great card :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is adorable! What a wonderful image!! Your card is darling :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Katarina! The new image is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! that is so cute, gorgeous card
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card. Love all the new images & you've colored this one just beautifully ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my this is super cute
    the image is fab
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    this card is very great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image! The good thing with wedding images with kids instead of grown-ups is that you don't need them to look like the actual couple you're making a card for... They're cute and it's enough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love the colours and this new image is adorable. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. can wait to i can buy the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful, love the new image and you decorated it perfectly.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see them all! The ones I've seen are all fabulous. Love this beautiful card and the image is adorable!!!!!!

    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soo cute. Stunning card.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaww totally adorable! Can't wait for these new stamps :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic Stamp! So Exited to see the rest of the stamps.....
    The card you have made is Beautiful. Love the drodling you have made! Beautiful Wedding Card! :o) Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!