Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Sneak Peek - Candle Jar

Garden Of Wishes


Let Your Light Shine Through


Gwenn



Candlelight/Dare To Dream

Hi everyone, I thought you might like to see a card and gift I made for my friend's birthday using some of the new stamps to be released in January. Aren't these fairies just sooo gorgeous? As soon as I saw these beauties I knew I wanted to colour them blue with sparkly wings. With each fairy I cut the first image with a Nestie label. The second image was then cut out completely and 3D'd on top with foam pads. Check out the rest of the LOTV DT blogs to see more sneak peeks.

Take care, stay warm and have a great Christmas.

Hugs Christine x

2 comments:

  1. ooohh wow another beauty can't wait for these stamps to be released they are stunning
    gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project of yours! Lovely work. Darling images. Top job!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!