Thursday, 18 November 2010

Vintage boy and vintage girl cards

Hi peeps. I've a couple of Cute Square cards to share today. One features a Vintage boy and the other Vintage girls.
I've used the same papers for both - a wee challenge to myself- and they are ones I picked up at the Belfast show recently. They are from Papermania's 'Persimmon' collection and I just couldn't resist the colour combination of rusts, cream, navy and yellow ochre (at least that's what I call it) LOL.

The boy's card is embellished with corrugated card and paper string; the girl's with flowers from Wild Orchid crafts and organza ribbon coloured with wild honey distress ink. The full details are on my blog if you need them.



Thank you for looking!

Edna x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edna, these are soooo super cute, especially the top one with these two girls in that lovely armchair! Love them! Greetz, Frea X

    ReplyDelete