Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Something Old, Something New :)

Hi peeps, Dawny P here and I thought I’d share a couple of cards with you that I’ve done recently. One uses an old favourite of mine and one uses one of the brand new images that will be going on sale on the 12th, so not long to go now :)

Bet you can’t wait!!!!

The first card uses one of the A5 stamp sheets, Merry Christmas, which you can see here.

Picture 003c copy

The sweet image was coloured using a mix of Copics and Pro Marker pens ….

Picture 007c

… and here it is in more detail :)

The paper is from Pink Petticoat and the snowflake in the centre of the tartan bow is one from the Marianne Designs Creatable Snowflakes Style 1

……………………………………….

The second card uses one of the brand new images and I have to admit that this stroppy little madam is one of my all time favourites.

Ever, ever, EVER!!!

Picture 002c copy

Again I coloured her with a mixture of pens.

Picture 008c copy

And here she is in all her stroppy glory, bless her, and check out her bottom lip and wonky tiara.

I used some Diamond Stickles on her pretty skirt and the sentiment was done on my computer. All the beautiful blooms are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the papers are Nitwits

So thank you for stopping by and looking and have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. I will have to agree with you Dawny, this sulking little lade is brilliant. She reminds me of my doughter Kyra when she was little; she could stomp around like that hihihi!! Actually, she can still sulk sometimes but differently, she's now 17 :)
    Lovely cards, love the plaid papers on your 1st card.
    Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Dawny - love the new images - that stroppy little madam is soooo cool - LOVE it!!
    x Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards, Dawny! I'm loving the black, white and red combo for an unusual Christmas card and that image of the little girl in a strop is just too cute!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete