Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Something a little different

When these images arrived from Lili of the Valley on Friday I was totally blown away, oh my word I am still drooling. Now don’t panic, we are not losing Rosie or any of the other cuties, but are adding to the range of fabulous stamps with these stunning fairies by Molly Harrison. Now isn’t this fairy just gorgeous!

lotvmh4

I decided to use Memory Box Gossamer papers for this card, I think the soft colours with the splash of chocolate brown are just perfect for the fairy image. Loving the sentiment too, there is a range of them that will accompany these stamps. I am not sure when they will be released so watch this space ………

I used the delish German Glass Glitter again (can’t help myself lol). I die cut some chipboard stars with a Sizzix die then coated the large star with Distress Crackle Paint then edged it with the Glass Glitter. The small flat gardenia just fitted in with the arrangement perfectly I think. The other flowers are aster daisies and cherry blossoms.

lotvmh2

I used the MFT Die-Namics Open Scallop border die is covered up by the bow and sentiment but it’s there, you can just see it peeking out. Talking about the bow, it’s that gorgeous silk ribbon again – love it!!

lotvmh1a

I coloured the image with copics and used:
Skin: E21, E00, E000
Hair: E79, E74, E70, E40
Dress: R21, R30, R00, R000, R89, R85

lotvmh3

I will have another of these new fairies to show you later in the week.

lotvmh5

Enjoy your week

15 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning card Bev!!
    I love this stamp and the colourcombo is great.

    Hugs, Jolita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautifull, the colors are great!
    The stamp also!
    bye! marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wow, you are right, it is a very different style, but completely stunning. Your card is as always, elegant, breathtaking and inspirational.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow stunning card Bev and i agree this image is to die for, cant wait to see what other images Molly has created :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bev, you're so right, the're lovely. And this image with the papers you used is such a warm combination, got to love it. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing card Bev - you've really outdone yourself with this one!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh to die for Bev!!!! What a beautiful image and you've showcased it to perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bella como siempre.... tu toque romántico es muy especial, cariños.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! I love the sentiment and image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Goodness Bev this is just absolutely breathtaking x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Bev this card is gorgeous!, such a stunning image, cannot wait to see your other stunning creations,
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this one - looking forward to seeing the other sneeky peeks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning images, looking forward to these being released.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete