Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Quick & Easy :)

Picture 011c copy

Hi peeps, Dawny P  here and I thought I’d share a nice quick and easy card with you today.

This one uses a cute square from the ever so cute Christmas Is Coming set – you can see it here – so there is no colouring involved. And as there are 20 in a pack, they aren’t just pretty, they are very economical as well.

We like that :)

Picture 001c1 copy

I used some Wild Orchid Crafts blooms and leaves,  a couple of  Tilda Lace die cut strips, Pink Petticoat papers and some bits of ribbon from my stash.

It was super quick to make but doesn’t look it which is perfect for Christmas which will soon be here :)

Have a great day, happy crafting and hugs to all xxx

8 comments:

  1. beautiful - that would be hours for me!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I've got the nativity cute squares and think they're brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable....and I LOVE the black and white....I never would have thought of using those colors for a Christmas card!!! Thanks for sharing!
    xxxx
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - loving the colour combo and layout (and the image, of course)! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete