Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Little Ballerina

Here’s a card I forgot to post on here when I posted it on my blog using one of my all time favourite images ever,  Little Ballerina

lb3

The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used 40mm hybrid tea rose, cherry blossom, aster daisies and gladioli stem flowers. All have been blinged to within an inch of their lives with pearl Glimmer Mist. The scrolls are from a Quickutz die.

lb2I don’t know if this paper is still available it’s so old. All that’s on the paper is the makers – Studio Light, ScrapsL93.

lb5

The sentiment is by Lili of the ValleyDream Days Sentiments which are back in stock.

I stamped the image on to Super Smooth Stamping card which in my opinion is the best out there for using with alcohol markers. coloured the image with Promarkers and used:
Skin: Apricot, Oatmeal, Blush
Hair: Raw Sienna, Mustard, Ivory
Dress and shoes: Cocktail Pink, Pale Pink and Blush

lb4

 

Thanks for stopping by,

12 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card ! I love the colours you have used and the charm ..truly stunning ...hugs Melita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Bev - the soft colours are beautiful. Love the punching, the stitching, the flowers, the gorgeous image - absolutely everything!
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodmorning again Bev, lovely card, you are - like me- into the pink. I love pink!! The scrols are beautiful with that blueish green. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner and I love the new sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Heart pendant is very gentle. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev, how'd I miss this pretty card? It's wonderful:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Bev this is awesome *claps*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola, si hay tarjetas que inspiran la imaginación, esta es una de ellas.... una cantidad de detalles que armonizan tan bien.... es un lujo ver cosas tan hermosas como estas, cariños.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, Bev! I love everything about it! My new stamps came yesterday and I can't wait to ink them up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beauty! Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. total sweetness - this is beautiful!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete