Thursday, 25 November 2010

Garden Fairy cute squares


Hi!
Aren't those cards by Bev and Jacqui to die for! I can't wait for the stamps to be available but fortunately the cute squares are in the shop at the minute, so I thought I'd add a card today where I've used one of them.

I've used some Prima papers for the backgrounds from the 'Annalee' and 'Fairy Flora' collections. The corner is a die from Marianne designs.
The flowers are punched with a Nellie's choice punch and emboss set. I've used dp's and vellum. The vellum is painted with crystal stickles which has the effect of curling it - so no shaping involved. :)



Have a great day!

Edna

3 comments:

  1. Oh Edna, that is so beautiful, the colour on her wings, so transparant, girgious. HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev
    Have an award for you on my blog
    http://uksharon-colouringforpleasure.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-award.html
    Please pop over to collect.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete