Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Feather Boa!

I just love the wrinkly socks with the glitzy feather boa lol.  Isn’t this little lady just the sweetest? 

lotv-feather-boa1

The gorgeous papers are from the Prima Annalee pad

lotv-feather-boa2

The sentiment is from the soon to be released Circular Calendar sentiments from Lili of the Valley – not long now girlies (for those going to the NEC), else they will be on the website on the 12th November.

lotv-feather-boa

I really didn’t want to cover up this gorgeous paper so there is not so much of a florists shop going on today, although I did manage to squeeze quite a few on rofl.  I used 30mm wild rose, 15mm roses, 10mm roses, 4mm rose buds then just filled in the gaps with some twirled wire.  The gorgeous lace is also from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used:
Skin:  Apricot, Oatmeal, Blush
Hair: Ivory, buttercup, pastel yellow
Dress & Shoes: Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Tea Green
Boa:  Dusky Rose, pale pink, almond

Thanks for stopping by,

 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, fab image and love the colours. I am looking forward to getting some of those new circle message stamps they look fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image, just adorable and the papers are really pretty, but I do love the circular sentiment, so looking forward to going to the NEC I have my list ready! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and the image is just soooooo sweet!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful !!! I can hardly wait for these images ... just wish you had released them at Glasgow LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and yessss, it's the boa that does it for me! Love it! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorjuss card bev love that little lady with the feather boa canrt wait for the new stamps i love the one with the cupcakes xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card, I love the effect you have done on the boa, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its absolutely stunning!!!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this one, I must have it and I'm anxious to buy some other new stamps.

    ReplyDelete